Planet PE is proud to present it’s 8th episode, with Nicolas Celier, co-founder of Ring Capital.
Ring Capital is a VC firm founded in 2018 and dedicated to growth equity in tech. In this episode sponsored by Jasmin Capital, Nicolas takes us backstage and talks about:
- The story behind the creation of Ring Capital.
- What Ring Capital is doing differently and how it is adding value to its portfolio companies.
- The state of the VC segment today. Over the past few years there have been so many initiatives around venture capital and around startups, is the space getting saturated ?
- The Fear of missing out in VC.
- His takeaways as an entrepreneur who started his own firm only 2 years ago ?
- His favourite business ressources.
Questions or comments ? Contact me on Linkedin, https://bit.ly/3dTMQ2r
And don’t miss out on future episodes, subscribe to my weekly newsletter (in French), The Week That Was