Planet PE is proud to present it’s 9th episode, with William Greene, Partner at Stafford.
Stafford has two business lines, private markets and real assets, each representing about 50% of total AuM of 7bn$. Private markets include PE and credit, while real assets cover timber, infrastructure and agriculture & food. In this episode sponsored by Jasmin Capital, William, head of infrastructure, takes us backstage and talks about:
- Stafford’s overall business scope.
- The infrastructure strategy.
- His perspective on future investment opportunities in light of the Covid19 crisis.
- The impact of the Covid19 crisis on the current portfolio and if the current funds will take longer to realise exits.
- What prompted William to work in real assets.
- His advice to a young professional working in real assets.
Questions or comments ? Contact me on Linkedin, https://bit.ly/3dTMQ2r
And don’t miss out on future episodes, subscribe to my weekly newsletter (in French), The Week That Was